What is a Keycop?
The KeyCop, developed by CaptureTech, is a sealed ‘intelligent’ key ring for one or more keys. Its purpose: to enable you to keep track of all your organization’s keys, to improve security and to reduce costs.
Learn more about the KeyCop
– Equipped with the latest Ultra High Frequency RFID technology
– Simultaneous issue and collection of multiple keys and/or KeyCops
– Your choice: manual, semi-automatic or fully automatic registration
– Tracking and tracing of all keys in your organization
– Improved security: restricted access in time and space
– Reduced costs: no more changing locks and keys after loss
– Greater security awareness of staff, contractors and suppliers
– Technology can be utilized to protect all your valuable company assets
– The KeyCop is available as a wired seal for high security environments but also as a reusable hasp version for infinite re-use
Restricted access to your keys improves security. Thanks to the KeyCop, only the people who need to have a certain key to be in a particular space within your building at a specific time will have authorized access.
Simultaneous issue and collection
UHF Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) enables you to scan multiple KeyCops in one go. All you have to do, is put the KeyCops to be scanned on the scanning plate (RFID reader). Scanning is done in just a second. Fast, secure and complete.
Tracking and tracing of all keys
A real-time overview of your organization’s keys provides comfort and peace of mind. With KeyCop technology, you will always know what keys are where, used by whom and why, at what time. Valuable time is saved as a result.
CaptureTech supplies software for KeyCop management in two versions:
- The free KeyCop Manager
- The KeyCop WebManager with additional features and functionalities
You can start immediately, using the free software KeyCop Manager and the number of KeyCops you require. The software can be used to register users, user groups and their authorizations. Keys can then be registered at issue and collection. In order to make the process even more efficient, you may want to attach a barcode scanner or RFID reader to your PC.
The next level in key management software is KeyCop WebManager.
In this web-based application, all data is stored in a central MySQL database. KeyCop WebManager facilitates multiple users with different roles and authorizations. A full audit trail is kept of all changes made by users to the database, for example if master data are changed. Only an internet browser is needed to access the web application.
University of Applied Sciences Utrecht starts rollout of intelligent ‘lending wall’ at all locations
For the past year, resources such as laptops and cameras have been made available by...
KeyConductor for Daelzicht
Lean property management in the care sector with KeyConductor Daelzicht is an organization providing care...
Mövenpick Amsterdam City Centre starts every day efficiently and safely thanks to KeyConductor
The Mövenpick Amsterdam City Centre Hotel is beautifully located on the River IJ between the Central...
Municipal bike bookings in Gouda made easy with CaptureTech’s KeyConductor
The Huis van de Stad (Town Hall), situated in Gouda’s Spoorzone, houses various municipal services....
Amsterdam airport retailers sasfied as a result keyconductor
Amsterdam Airport has to satisfy about 55 million passengers on a yearly basis. By doing so,...