Zebra – Enabling the smart Warehouse
Zebra has been developing the building blocks essential to today’s IoT technology for more than 40 years. Zebra offers customers a comprehensive end-to-end solution (from mobile computers and scanners to printers, RFID, virtual tether, software and services) to identify, track and manage mission-critical assets, people and transactions across all industries: manufacturing, healthcare, transportation and logistics, retail and government services.
Zebra Barcode Scanners
With a Zebra barcode scanner in hand, employees have access to the information, applications and people they need to get their work done. As a result, productivity increases and customers experience the best possible service. The world’s largest retailers, manufacturers, transportation and logistics companies, field service organizations and healthcare providers rely on Zebra mobile computers every day to boost their business.
Zebra WS50 Android
- Wear on wrist, back of hand or two fingers
- Compatible with WiFi, USB 2.0, NFC, Bluetooth and PTT
Zebra TC53 / TC58
- The latest connections Wi-Fi 6E and 5G
- Take ultra-high resolution photos and videos
Zebra RS5100 Hand Mounted Scanner
- Hands-free work in areas such as order picking
- Instant pairing with NFC-enabled Zebra products
Zebra tablets and forklift terminals
Zebra tablets help shop floor employees – including forklift drivers – fill orders faster and faster, without losing accuracy. Designed for demanding warehouse environments, Zebra ultra-rugged forklift terminals withstand extreme temperatures, shock and vibration to maintain the continuity of your logistics processes.
Zebra Truck Terminals & Tablets
- With touchscreen and replaceable keyboard
- Easy mounting to reach truck or picking truck
Zebra ET80 and ET85
- Large 12-inch touch screen
- Full range of accessories
- Designed to the latest robust standards
Zebra Access Management System
Prevent loss, damage, repairs and replacement of your Zebra mobile devices with ZAMS, a simple cloud-based tool that allows you to quickly and easily store and issue your devices in a controlled manner, from a cabinet or cradle.
The ZAMS portal is accessible from any device with a Web browser and allows you to analyze which devices were used and by which users during a given period of time. Valuable input for your tactical decisions.
Printers should work flawlessly, almost invisibly. From simplified set-up to quality construction to performance-enhancing Print DNA software toolset – Zebra printers are designed to be self-reliant, durable and endless. Going beyond hardware, they provide the autonomy, intelligence — and unlike other brands, security — that give you peace of mind and a real sense of protection. Print with confidence knowing you have a partner with 50 years of thermal printing innovation on your side.
- Short workout time with the 4.3″ touchscreen
- Easily configure, troubleshoot and manage your printers
- Built-in security to protect your data and infrastructure
- Printing at a high resolution of 300 dpi
- Available in direct thermal, thermal transfer, health care and ribbon cartridge models
- Intuitive user interface
Connect your employees on the recruiting floor with WorkForce Connect. With this solution from Zebra, you easily assign tasks to individuals or groups and gain actionable insights into staff activities and performance. Send secure text messages and define rules for individual employees or roles.